Hi all,

Now the time is 07-30pm. I rang up to Music World. They are saying that Guru
will be available surely tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

One thing I wanted to tell.

As an Unversal Music Director, ARR should make the Music Companies to release
the audio as an International release, on the same day.

This delay happened to God Father - foreign releases got delayed and now for
Guru - Indian, especially Tamilnadu release is getting delayed. It is a shame
for the Music company for not releasing the audio in the Music Director's Home
town, in the first day itself.

Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi all,

I spoke to Music World - Spencer Plaza, yesterday evening.They said that Guru
will be available by today morning.

But when I went there today morning, they told that it will be available in the
evening.

Then I rang up to them around 5pm today. They were telling that the album has
not yet arrived. May be today evening or tomorrow morning, it'll come.

Why the release is getting delayed like this?

I got disappointed with this.

Such delays are overtaken by Piracy. Then, only we ARR fans and some strict
legal copy buyers will go and get it.

With the sales result, some shop owners will start telling that ARR is having
very less sales figure nowadays.

Regards,
V SRINIVASA  KRISHNAN

rkiruthika4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  hey
alll. i duno when i can gte a copy of guru music i mean.. sine
 almost all copies now r not the offiicial ... caz all r copied.. but
 ya is it online yet? but if i see a orginial i will definelty buy..
 but if its online plz tell???

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW