Thank U very much

Ranojoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Programming
refers to arrangements done on pro music software.. In A
 R R's case, it's logic pro. Rahman does most of this work himself.
 Some of the bass lines, rhythm or additional synth work is done by
 the programmers, but the amount of work depends from song to song.
 People who have played this role are Ranjit Barot, Pravin Mani, Josh
 Sridhar, H. Sridhar, Rafee, Yak Bondy and GV.
 Obviously both PM and RB are very talented. Ranjit Barot's
 song "khwahishon se" from Holiday is very good.

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

 > well,m also quite confused abt it.. even shakalakka baby had
 pravin mani
 > doing additional programming. my guess is that these additional
 programmers
 > add more finest touch to the song.
 >
 > hoever, anyone who know more abt this, plz throw a light on it!
 >
 > On 11/18/06, satish gopalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > >
 > >    Hi Guys,
 > >
 > > This is a question to the music experts in the group!!. Can any
 > > one explain me what exactly is the core role or job of a
 *additional
 > > programmer* or *additional arranger* with a music composer?.
 Like Ranjit
 > > Barot or Pravin Mani in GURU!!
 > >
 > > Let me know guys!!
 > >
 > > Thanks
 > > Satish

 > > Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers
 India<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yaho
 o.com/>
 > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
 Version 8. Get
 > > it
 NOW<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/messengertagline/*http://in.messen
 ger.yahoo.com>