of course

Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Haha, hey it is not so easy to
hum jaage hain, i tried and i ended
up in some other song because i mixed up the notes. Its a delicate
composition. Only Rahman can do this.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, neena kochhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> been listening to Ay HAirthe Ashqui from guru ... couldn't help
noticing the sound of Accordian - an instrument not heard very often
but was used a lot in Raj Kapoor's time!

> Also, while trying to hum 'Jagen hai' from Guru, I accidently
started humming 'Harek Baat pe kehtein ho tum ke tu kya hai - a
gazal composed by Madan Mohan'.. are the two songs based on the same
raga?

> Please comment
>
> Regards
>
> Neena

> All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its
simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine