Any idea when the Audio for Water be officially released in India ?

On 11/23/06, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Water, Naya Daur to release post Baabul By Johnny Vaz
22 November 2006, 08:21 PM

MUMBAI: Producer director Ravi Chopra, who had recently purchased the
distribution rights of
Deepa Mehta's Water, has now postponed its release to January 2007. The
film was earlier
scheduled to release in November.

Says Chopra, "I was very busy with Baabul, so I couldn't give time to
Water, which was
scheduled to release in November. But now I am free and Water will be
released either in the
first or second week of January next year. I will also re-release Naya
Daur by end of January
or the first week of February. Plans are in progress to finalise the
number of prints that will
be released and also the publicity for both the films."

Naya Daur has taken Chopra two-and-a-half years and Rs 35 million (Rs
3.5crores) for the
colorisation and background score of the film.

On the other hand, Water has been cleared by the censor board with a 'U'
certificate. The film
that has had its share of controversies, stars Lisa Ray, Seema Biswas,
John Abraham, Sarala,
Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Waheeda Rehman, Raghuvir Yadav, Manorama and Vinay
Pathak.

http://www.businessofcinema.com/?file=story&id=1832

--
Regards,