today, as i did not find many threads that complimented ARR's music, after
seeing ur subject i opened ur mail to give a "fitting reply" to you...

but i loved ur content :-)

also i agree with Gopal's point in previous mail.. there are many aspects to
learn from ARR... most importantly humbleness, goal-oriented and tons more..
so as rahmaniacs, v have to be sensible and not sensitive