Someone mentioned this to me the other day. There is very little
similarity between the two songs. It's a very stupid statement.
Listening to the two songs, there's nothing to justify those claims.
Idiots.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, fani kalyan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi group...there are hardly any replies contradicting that its not
a lift or ripoff in that cadbury discussion thread...so how abt
replying there instead of here...because Iam afraid arr fans who r
not a part of this group may think thats true and the rumour may
spread jus like dat.
> The link is
>
> http://itwofs.com/forum/index.php?topic=122.0
>
> Hail Guru(of music)

always attacks arr guys though and its his habit so its not ripped or
copied  no influence at all thats it .

<arrmania@ .>
> wrote:
> >
> > Guys,
> >
> > Found this while browsing thro Karthik's site.
> >
> > http://itwofs. com/forum/ index.php? topic=161. 0
> >
> > I listened to the song...IMO the mood and style seem to be
> similar, but the song is pretty original. There are a few guys that
> jump at ARR for no reason....
> >
> > Anyways what do you guys think? I think its absurd...
> >
> > Regards.

> > Sponsored Link
> >
> > Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Online degrees from top
> schools - in as fast as 1 year
> >

> Sponsored Link
>
> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo -
Calculate new house payment