Is this already a hit in India as reported here? I don't tune to fm much
here in Dubai but I think it can do with more publicity.

 <http://www.gulfnews.com/eplus/Gossip/10084419.html>
http://www.gulfnews.com/eplus/Gossip/10084419.html

The fun continues
Gulzar's lyrics for the song Ek Lo Ek Muft (buy one get one one free) in
Mani Ratnam's film Guru is a big hit with the Indian youth. "For me,
it's time to freak out," Gulzar laughs. The song is composed by A.R.
Rahman, sung by Bappi Lahiri and filmed on an inebriated Abhishek
Bachchan dancing with twins in his hands. The situation? Aishwarya Rai,
who plays Abhishek's wife in the film, has given birth to twins. "Hence
the lines Ek Lo Ek Muft. You know the catch-phrase in every supermarket
- Buy one get one free," chuckles Gulzar. The lyricist seems to have
discovered the tongue-in-cheek side to himself. "We've always had
characters singing poetry that doesn't suit them. It's time for lyrics
to reflect the character an actor portrays," says Gulzar.

Best regards

Anand