I AM IN FOR SURE! I WANNA PARTICIPATE...
I really like this idea....count me in....i am ready to sing and get
some greta opinions form music geniuses in this group ... ppl come
join this...we should start pretty soon..

i would like when we go trhough the competetion stages that everyone
sings the same song at one point so i guess its easier to
judge....just my opinion... anyways I AM IN

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, fani kalyan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello fellow rahmaniacs...I got and idea ..like...why cant we put
a song competetion of arr songs(preferably arr sung) in this
group...guess this will be an intresting activity...and I hope there
are lotta talented pple  in this group..and I would be the first guy
to participate if there is...and things to be
> finalised if you guys are intrested are:
>
> 1)Panel of judges(2-3)
> 2)Way to upload songs
> 3)Names of the participants
> 4)Last date to upload the songs sung by the participants etc....
>
> I guess this will be an another platform to prove the hidden
talent in us as there many aspiring singers and musicians in this
group.