guys i'm facing trouble download it fr rapidshare i wld appreciate if some1 cld
send it 2 me o upload it on someother website like turbo upload. also ca some1
pls send me the guru mp3 ringtones that have been recently uploaded 2 pls...

vijay_manie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thankyou very much srinivas and the group. I was searching for the
 song very badly for a long time, atlast im having it now bcos of you
 and this group.

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Hi all,
 >
 > I'm sharing the BGMs from Dil Se including the VIN MEEN song.
 >
 > http://rapidshare.com/files/4143309/Uyire.exe.html
 >
 > Regards,
 > V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN
 >
 > vijay_manie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:                                  Hey any one have the Uiyre
 additional song,

 >  "Vin Meengalai Thaandi Vazhum Kaadal undu.... Inda kaalam
 kazhiyinum
 >  vazhum kaadal undu.. uiyre...en.. uiyre.." ,
 >
 >  its a very good drop,I love it. And i hope those who missed would
 also
 >  like it. Its not released on any Audio CDs (later versions also),
 >  Would be great if i could have that song.
 >
 >  Regards,
 >  Vijay

 >  Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 >  Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
 Version 8. Get it NOW