thanx for that soothing clarification..

On 11/24/06, tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Actually they're not that good. Don has a few not so memorable ok
songs while dhoom 2 in my opinion sucks. on indiafm.com abhishek said
that dhoom 2 music is weaker than that of the first dhoom. but guys
rememebr this is pre movie release that the sales are so good. those
other two movies have already released. guru is still yet to come,
and a movies soundtrack definitely sees more sales after its release,
we should be happy that its already doing so good, and its only been
a week.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> that's quite disappointing. r dhoom2 and don songs that good? i
havent heard
> it though
>
> On 11/24/06, tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.naachgaana.com/index.php?itemid=5667
> >
> > jogjinder tuteja of indiafm.
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com><arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,