Hi Roger,

Welcome to the group.

You may want to search in http://rahmania.net/song.asp for info on
any ARR song or singers.

A search for Kunal there returned the below 11 results.

1. Dhuan Dhuan
Film: Meenaxi : Tale of 3 cities ( Hindi ), singer(s): Asha Bhosle,
Additional Vocals : Kunal Ganjawala, Lyrics: Rahat Indori, Stars:
Tabu, Kunal, Rahul Khanna, Raghuvir Yadav.
2. Kama Kama
Film: Enaku 20 Unakku 18 ( Tamil ), singer(s): Anupama, Aparna,
Kunal, Blaaze, George Peter, Lyrics: Pa Vijay, Blaaze ( English
Lyrics ), Stars: Tarun, Trisha.
3. Maaro Maaro
Film: Boys ( Tamil ), singer(s): Kartik, Kunal, George, Anupama,
Sunitha, Lyrics: Vaali, Stars: Sidharth, Bharath, Nakul, Sai,
Manigandan, Harini, Vivek.
4. Maaro Maaro
Film: Boys ( Telugu ), singer(s): Kartik, Kunal, George, Anupama,
Sunitha, Lyrics: , Stars: Sidharth, Bharath, Nakul, Sai, Manigandan,
Harini, Vivek.
5. Mangalyam
Film: Saathiya ( Hindi ), singer(s): Kaykay , Kunal , Shaan ,
Sreenivas, Lyrics: Gulzar, Stars: Vivek Oberoi, Rani Mukherjee,
Tanuja, Sandhya Mridul, Satish Shah, Tinnu Anand and Shah Rukh Khan
in a special appearance.
6. Nachley
Film: Lakeer - Forbidden Lines ( Hindi ), singer(s): Daler Mehndi,
Kunal Ganjawala, Lyrics: Mehboob, Stars: Sunny Deol, Suniel Shetty,
Sohail Khan, John Abraham, Nauheed.
7. O Humdum Suniyo Re
Film: Saathiya ( Hindi ), singer(s): Kaykay , Kunal , Pravin Mani ,
Shaan, Lyrics: Gulzar, Stars: Vivek Oberoi, Rani Mukherjee, Tanuja,
Sandhya Mridul, Satish Shah, Tinnu Anand and Shah Rukh Khan in a
special appearance.
8. Please Sir
Film: Boys ( Tamil ), singer(s): Kunal, Clinton, Charan, Chinmay,
Vocal Arranger: Clinton, Lyrics: Pazhani barathi, Stars: Sidharth,
Bharath, Nakul, Sai, Manigandan, Harini, Vivek.
9. Shehzade
Film: Lakeer - Forbidden Lines ( Hindi ), singer(s): Kunal
Ganjawala, Lyrics: Mehboob, Stars: Sunny Deol, Suniel Shetty, Sohail
Khan, John Abraham, Nauheed.
10. Spider Man
Film: Naani ( Telugu ), singer(s): Kunal, Poornima , Lyrics:
Sirivennela Seetarama sastry, Stars: Mahesh Babu, Amisha Patel.
11. Spiderman
Film: New ( Tamil ), singer(s): Kunal, Sadhana Sargam, Lyrics:
Vaali, Stars: S.J. Surya, Simran .

Regards,
Vinod

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sampson Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi fans, im a new member for this group. im arrahman fan after his
bombay dreams. Later after google about him i found lotz of
interesting about his music and career. Soon i get all his
soundtracks but not all of them i be able to buy the original
because his 90's albums rather difficult to get from online store or
music store here in London. my question is....

>   Please clarify about the singer kunal...is his first song with
rahman is ohum dum soniyure(sorry fr the wrong spell)..its frm the
mvie saatiya.As far i knw he not the singer fr that song. I saw this
at http://geniusarr.blogspot.com/2006/11/how-ar-rahman-selects-his-
singers.html , lists all the singers that Rahman intro ..

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com