Guys,
Is somebody out here to help me get this out of my mind...

I dont know Hindi..ok :-(

I've been listening almost all songs of ARR and i feel there are
more repeat words in Hindi songs..but I enjoy those. It sounds
catchy.

>From top of my head...here is some but i'm sure there are many.
like in Dil se re..Giya Giya, Piya Piya
In tere bina - Beswadi, Beswadi, Peeki Peeki, Khatena , Khatena
Legend of Bhagat Singh - listen to Mahive Mahive..i think its too
much here but ofcourse i'm hoping it means somethin and this is one
of those Rehman's catchy simple tunes.

Are these meaning something ???!! or just fillers in the tune.what
about those guys who wants "good Lyrics" in songs think about these..

Is somebody noticing it..or am the only Knuckle Head here...:-)