YEAH WELL SAID....THEY ARE DOING VERY GOOD JOB...SINCE MINNALE I GUESS...BUT I
HEARD AMIR KHANS NEXT MOVIE ..THE MUSIC WILL BE COMPOSED BY HARRIS...IS THT
TRUE....COUZ IN THE NEWS IT WAS WRITTEN THT AMIR WAS REALLY ADMIRED THE SONGS
FRM THE MOVIE GHAJINI...SO  PROBABLY AMIR FOR SURE GONNA CHOOSE HARRIS FOR HIS
MOVIE...ANYWAY OUR ARR NOT REALLY PROVIDED GOOD MUSIC FOR AMIR S THE RISING. SO
MAYBE HE WANNA GIVE CHANCE TO OTHER COMPOSERS.......ANY COMMENTS......???

karthikeyamurthy jayaraman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Obviously he
would say no.. he is having good rapo with harris... they r giving good show
whnever they join... why would he like to change the combo... i m sure even if
gautam goes to hindi he will be taking only harris and not rahman... cos its
like mani-rahman pair... will mani ever change from rahman and go with another
music director... similarly gautam-harris...

with regards

KArthikeyamurthy.J

  On 11/28/06, Sai Anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             actually, its
not a big loss if gautham doesnt work with rahman.. rahman
has various other directors whom he can work with.

gautham is happy with harris, they are giving hit albums. let him stay with
harris. why break a winning combination?

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> true we cant predict... but lately gautham had a chat in a website,any
> many users asked him whether he has any idea of working with
ARRahman