From: karthikeyamurthy jayaraman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2006 2:42:26 PM
Subject: [arr] Your Favourite SOng In Guru

hi friends lets discuss about our favourite song in GURU and the reason why we
like it...

Personlly if i put this question before me... i think its really a very tough
one for me... i like all the songs...
1. Tera bina - the sufi touch and rahman's voice and of course chinmayee's too
2. Barso re - Beat and Shreya Goshal's Voice
3. Bazzi Laga - Programming and the tune jus gives a perfect look of 80's tune
4. Ek Lo Ek Muft - Bappi Lahiri's Voice and Beat(esp the Yammo Yammo Part wit
Tabla)
5. Ay Harathi - The most Catchy tune of the album... everything in this song is
really amazing
6. Mayya - Beat, Toller's Voice
7. Jaage Hain - Rahman's voice, TUne. Choir, Arrangements. ..

with regards

Karthikeyamurthy. J

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.