hai
friends

I just spoke to Mr.Krishna directer of tamil movie
Sillunu uru kahdal.He is on his next film script work.
He said that he confirmed dates with ARR and the movie
will give emphasis on fast tracks . So friends 2007
would be a year with big ARR bash.

-
> dance appearances alone, especially after 'Pyaar Ke
> Side Effects'
> where she has given a good account of herself as an
> actor who knows
> what she is doing, she would certainly gain
> immensely if her next
> guest appearance clicks.
>
> Yes, we are talking about the number 'Mayya Mayya'
> in which she is
> shown shaking a leg or two along with Abhishek
> Bachchan for the
> film 'Guru'. With usual suspects like A.R.Rahman and
> Mani Ratnam
> around, the song is set to recreate the magic of
> 'Hamma Hamma'!
> Watch out for it!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/27370.html

Kind regards,