guys, i just have express my sincere review of guru songs in my blog ...For all
who still critics the songs in Guru I would say, they just don't deserve to
have a pair of ears!!!!...I couldn't imagine how i would live in this world if
i lost my hearing...Because thats how Rahman's music is already in my heart and
soul...just imagine people who can't hear(deaf) by born...I thank the GOD for
giving me another day in this world to hear the GENIUS MUSIC!!!!

  you can read them at
http://geniusarr.blogspot.com/2006/12/my-latest-review-on-guru.html

  Long live genius!!!

  'All perfect praises belongs to GOD alone!!!' -ARR