Remember the track listings of SOK and Guru which was first available to you
before anyone else
?

Keeping in line with our constant endeavour to ensure that our fan community is
the first to be
updated with any news on a r r and information about music releases, here's yet
another
sizzler.

ARR will be performing at  Bombay on the 31st of December, 2006. This is not a
full fledged
concert but will be part of a larger programme consisting of international
performances by the
likes of Nelly Furtado along  with Bollywood celebrities.

The event will be telecast live on television and promos  / ticket sales will
go live shortly.

Thanks to Vijay, as usual.