Hi Ajit & Dinesh, I agree with all your points. "Bose" is one  path
breaking album by ARR. He recreated entire era of Mohd.Rafi and
proved that he can go back to the time too :) The whole album was
rich in orchestration and accoustics and showed his mastery in
western(German) and Indian regional(Bengali) music.

And also I want to mention one thing specail about
instrumentals/BGMs in the album. See how he has played the difficult
notes of Desh ki mitti and ekla chalo(in Netaji theme) in
instrumental version. That's what I love about ARR. He never copy a
note to note song in instrumentals. He improvises them to play
easily in instrumentals. That's called genius!!
Also I almost cry when ARR plays "Desh ki mitti" mukda in
instrumental version. Such a soothing effect !!

Thanks

avinash
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "dnshvaidya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

+
> Goomparani + Mere Desh ki mitti + Kadam Kadam + Zikr.... Hey,
wait, I
> have covered almost all songs.
>
> Indeed it is THE finest amongst Rahmans Hindi movies.
>
> I am looking for the DVD or VCD of this movie. Anybody knows if
this is
> out ?
>
> Dinesh Vaidya
> Pune
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ajit" <ajit_mundra@> wrote:
> >
> > I just listened to the entire soundtrack of Bose once again. One
> > word.....majestic.  Such a shame that this amazing piece of art
never
> > got recognized.  The beautiful songs of Desh Ki Mitti,
Ghoomparani,