You Chennai people are so lucky to share same air, earth, sky and sea with none
other than but ARR himself. I wish you guys/galz all the best wishes from my
side and may all of you meet and see him peronally. Plz take some images so
that we can also get some glimpses of your joy...later....

  Durba

bala chandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            i also agree with u rakesh, i am also looking forward for this
special occasion

  """"""""""""Rahmanian""""""""""""""""
  Bala

rakesharr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      So wat r we waitin for? Lets get started on collecting details about
the Fans from Chennai. Someone should create a website or a blog so
that every chennai Rahmaniac can check in n give their details. Then
We cud decide a date n place for us to meet n we might plan abt how
to meet AR in person. If there is some close associate of ARR in this
group maybe he can help us..
What do yua say guys???

Regards & Thanks
B a l a c h a n d r a n

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW