most definitely. better stop this thread.. actually this thread was started
to convey the information about bappida's response on ARR.. its pretty bad
to notice that people flow with facts (than usual) when its a non-ARR issue.

On 12/5/06, || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Guys... don't you think that this is not the place to argue abt this
issue??

*"S, Karthik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 >>>IR has scored 800 movie. Hold on..... MSV has scored for 1500 Movies
(ooppsssss). But at the same time quantity doesn't matter

This is a mith..See, total films created tduring the period of 50, 60, and
70s did not even cross 75 films per year...It is only during the those
period that MSV TR were at peak. Only during 80s when films started to base
their stories in rural locations, film production started booming and more
than 100 films were produced /year consistently. IR's 800+films are listed
in IRs group and my guess is its nearing 900 or crossed it. IR still scores
in all te four south Indian language. I think 1500 for MSV is a bit inflated
figure but if experts could clarify I will be thankful.
.

*" *The *search* is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo!
Answers<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.
Try it now.