From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com on behalf of vivek tawde
Sent: Sat 12/2/2006 3:24 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] The "singlers" list..!

There are few corrections and additions to the list
(Only Tamil and Hindi songs):

I. Following singers have sung more than one song:

1. ANUPAMA has sung many songs for ARR like
"kuch bhi na socho" and "Poovukenna" from Bombay;
"Maaro maaro" from Boys;
"Chandralekha" from Chor Chor;
"Sandhipoma", "Kama kama" from Enakku 20 Unakku 18;
"Love Theme" from Jeans;
"Hello Doctor" from Kaadhal Desam & Duniya dilwalon
ki;
"Ye ye ennachu" from Kaadhal Virus;
"signore" from Kannathil Muthamittal;
"If you wanna" from New;
"July madham" from Pudhiya Mugam
"Spirit of Rangeela", "Aiyaiyoh Kanavaa" from
Rangeela;
"Mercury pookkal" from Ratchakan;
"Sundara en sundara" from Super Police;
"I wanna be free" from Tehzeeb;
"Jaan tum ho meri" from Vishwavidhaata

2. MINMINI
"Saagar se milane ke liye" from Humse Hain Muqabla;
"Paarkathe" from Gentleman;
"Indiraiyo ival" & "Kaatru Kudhirayille" from
Kaadhalan;
"Satten aden thattu nenjam" (BGM) from Kannathil
Muthamittal;
"Pachakili" from Karuthammaa;
"Killigal Rendu" from Manidha Manidha;
"Eduda antha" from Pudhiya Manargal;
"Sambo sambo" from Pudhiya Mugam;
"Chhoti si asha" & "Chinna chinna aasai" from Roja;
"Chithirai" from "Vandi Cholai Chinrasu"

3. P. SUSEELA
"Meettu podu" from Duet;
"Kannamma" from Indian;
"Azhagu" from Pudhiya Mugam;

BTW "Poo koodiyan" from Iruvar is sung by Sandhya.

4. RINA BHARDWAJ
"Baba kichu kichu" from Baba;
"Main vaari vaari" from Mangal Pandey;
"Aaha thamizhamma" from Kangalal Kaithu Sai;
"Yeh rishta" from Meenaxi

5. ABHIJEET (Not Abhishek!!!)
(I simply hate this guy after reading whatever he
said in the Filmfare magazine last year about ARR...)
"Ae naazneen suno na" from Dil Hi Dil Me;
"Chidiya tu hoti to" from Nayak;
"Teri meri baat" from Sapney

II. I am not sure whether Bhattacharya (one who sang
"Jack n Jill") and Surjo Bhattacharya (one who sang
"Dhim da dare" from Thakshak) is the same person or
not. If both are same then he has sung couple of
songs. But I guess both are same person.

III. Kumar Sanu has sung only one song for ARR and
that is "Mil gayi" from Kabhi Na Kabhi. Hindi version
of "Mel isaiaye" from Mr. Romeo is sung by SPB.

IV. "Naramugaye" from Iruvar is sung by Bombay
Jayashree only and it's her only song for ARR. It's
not by Nithyashree.

V. I guess Sunidhi Chauhan has sung two songs for ARR.
one is "Saiyyaan" from Nayak and other one is "Tham
gaya toofan" from One Two Ka Four. Experts please
clarify.

So as far as my knowledge of ARR's songs is concerned,
list can be modified as:

Alisha Chinai ("Jumbalika" - Thakshak)
Apache Indian ("No problem" - Love Birds - Both Hindi
and Tamil)
Arjun ("Chittukuruvi" - Parasuram)
Arvind Swamy ("Udal mannukku" & "Unnodu naan" -
Iruvar)
Ashutosh Gowariker ("Pal pal hain bhaari" - Swades)
Baba Sehgal ("Rukmini" - Roja - Hindi)
Babul Supriyo ("Taram pam" - Doli Sajaa Ke Rakhanaa)
Bharatiraja ("Kaadupotta" - Karuthamma)
Bombay Jayasree ("Narumugaye" - Iruvar)
Boney Chakraboorty ("Rasiya" - Mangal Pandey)
Caroline ("Thee thee" - Thiruda Thiruda)
Deepika ("Vaa maanava" - Thaalam)
Gopal Rao ("Thulli Thulli" - Oonjal)
Hans Raj Hans ("Saiyyan" - Nayak)
Johnson & Mukesh ("Theekkuruvi" - Kangalal Kaithu Sai
Kalpana ("Tirupachi arivala" - Tajmahal)
Kamal Haasan ("Aalangaati mazhai" - Thenaali)
Kishori Gowariker ("Ghanan ghanan" - Lagaan)
Kumar Sanu ("Mil gayi" - Kabhi Na Kabhi)
Madhumita ("Sundari" - Kannathil Muthamittal)
Manmohan Waris ("Mera rang de basanti" - The Legend of
Bhagat Singh)
Manoj ("Echi elumichi" - Taj Mahal)
Manorama ("Madrasi sutti" - May Madham)
Nabaron Ghosh ("Sun le o jaanam" - Tu Hi Mera Dil)
Nachiketa Chokroborti ("Ekla chalo" - Bose - The
Forgotten Hero) * He has sung Bengali part of the
song.
Nagoor Mohammad Ali ("Monalisa" - Mr. Romeo - Hindi &
Tamil)
Neyvaeli Ramalakshmi ("Alaipayuthe" - Alaipayuthe)
Niraj Vohra ("Shabba shabba" - Daud)
Nirmala Sheshadri ("Patchai kiligal" - Indian and
"Pyaare pancchi" - Hindustani) * Only start of the
song.
Nusarat Fateh Ali Khan ("Chanda suraj" - Vande
Mataram)
Pamela Jain, Gayatri ("Zindagi hain dua" - Dil Ne Jise
Apna Kahaa)
Poonam Bhatia ("I am sorry" - One Two Ka Four)
Prabhakar ("Ajantha Oviyam" & "Endhan Uyiril (Other
version)" - Monalisa)
Prabhu ("Kavithaikku Porul" & "Sithathinaal" - Duet)
Pushpa Kuppuswamy, Ambili ("En Nenjukulle (Other
version)" - Oonjal)
R. Prasanna ("Dil ka raja" - Tu Hi Mera Dil)
Rageshwari ("Osaka muraiya" - One Two Ka Four)
Rajgopal ("Hello Mr. Ethirkatchi" - Iruvar)
Roop Kumar Rathod ("Khamosh raat" - Thakshak)
Sanjivani ("Chidiya tu hoti to" - Nayak)
Satyanarayan Mishra ("Ghoomparani" - Bose - The
Forgotten Hero)
Seergaazhi Sivachidhambaram ("Ae oadakkaara
maarimuththu" - Indira)
Shaheen Badr ("Dol dol" - Aayutha Ezhuthu & Yuva)
Sharada Moorthy, Pushpa Kuppuswamy & Ambili ("En
Nenjukulle" - Oonjal)
Silambarasan / Simbu ("Bilamore" - Kaadhal Virus)
Sreeja ("Kavithaikku Porul" - Duet)
Sreeram Narayanan ("Adisaya thirumanam" - Paarthale
Paravasam)
Suchitra Krishnamurthy ("Latka" - Hindustani)
Sumangali ("Pullai thinnum" - Anthimantharai)
Sunita Rao ("Adipparru mankatha" - May Madham)
Suresh Wadkar ("Pyaar yeh jaane kaisa hain" -
Rangeela)
Swapna Awasthi ("Chhaiyya chhaiyya" - Dil Se...)
Thubara ("Nadirdina" - Paarthale Paravasam)
Usha Uthup (Daud title song)
Ustad Sultan Ali Khan ("Snegithane" - Alaipayuthe -
Another version)
Vani jayaram ("Yethu sugam" - Vandi Cholai Chinrasu)
Venkat Prabhu ("Oru nanban irunthal" - Ennakku 20
Unnakku 18)
Venugopal ("Geeton mein hardam" - Tu Hi Mera Dil)
Vijaya ("Naa shikawa hota - Smaller version" -
Tehzeeb)
Vinod Rathod ("Yeh jaan" - Daud) * I am not
considering Hindi version of Gentleman as ARR's
Compositions because those are credited to Anu
Malik!!!
Viva group ("Rozana" - Lakeer)
Yugendhran ("Oh Maria" - Kaadhalar Dhinam)

I have not considered the following singers as they
might have sung in many songs in chorus, because ARR's
music is in the form of layers. You can not judge or
identify their voices clearly if they sing in chorus
or sing for very less time. I also have not considered
the kids as a main singers, because it's not possible
always to repeat those kids.

Devan, Sunanda, Anto, Shiraz Uppa, Naveen, Sivanesan,
Ganga, Renuka, J.Sreenivaas Moorthy, Esther, O.S.Arun,
Chandran, Aparna, Rehana,

So if anything is wrong or doubtful, I expect exerts
to clarify it.

Thanks,
vivek.

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/ <http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>