Hii
ARR has mentioned 'Ghazal' as one of his favourites...thats by Madan Mohan. It
has some eterner melodies like 'Naghma-o-sher' & 'Kise pesh karoon'. One of the
rare Madan saab's album. My all time fav Madan Mohan wud be 'Mera Saaya' & 'Woh
Kaun thi'...which has 'Tu jahan jahan' & 'Lag jaa gale'. Wut melodies!
Swaps

Ranojoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  no MADAN
MOHAN. Man, my favorite composer of melody. EVER.
 I would include Mera Saaya, Kashmir Ki Kali(OPN with his horses),
 Amar Prem, Aandhi (RDB), Guide(SDB) and from the last two decades,
 certainly Saajan, Aashiqui (NS), Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (AM) (not
 including ARR albums).. Shankar-Jaishiken have some fabulous songs
 too.. I find Hu Tu Tu much better than Maachis personally, although
 not an alltime great.. Anyway, his choice I guess. He also must have
 been pressed for time. Oh well. :)