ya thats true... thee kuruviyil from Kangalal Kaidhu Sei and DHam DHara has
a bit of similarity... but only the starting... i think...

On 12/7/06, badri_becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

also listen to thee kuruvil song and it has simlar notes to dham
dhara ...!!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, fani
kalyan

<sunil_elite11@ ...>