well said gomzy...

i love baazi laga song a lot.. percussions used in the song definitely
reflect the old 90's and its an excellent composition. its a fast and a
casual number ..

On 12/6/06, Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Hello Ajit,

In my opinion Baazi laga is a terrific song. I am not sad that most of the
group is not liking the song. Infact makes me proud that there only a few of
us left who are on the same level in the journey with ARR ;)

Gomzy

--
Regards

Gomtesh V Upadhye