here in the north, most of them seek music which makes them dance. i don't
want to mention any names but there are a lot of them here who can cater to
these needs that can dish out senseless songs and music (tapori songs) which
appears and disappears in no time. They have to go a long way before getting
matured enough to listen to quality music like Guru.