producer problem is a new issue these days.. even godfather happened like
that.. overall, it gained decent reviwes but the essence of godfahter was
not known to the public till date.. media was against GF too.. all these
factors halt ARR's music to spread wide.. but still it does.. that's the
power of ARR's music..