How about Adnan for Ek Lo Ek Muft.

On 12/9/06, karthikeyamurthy jayaraman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hey swaps not sadana sargam pls... she chews the words her
pronounciation is horrible... she is good in hindi... i love her hindi
songs... and ya for mayya sunitha sarathy will be good... but for ek lo ek
muft rahman said he needed some kind of fresh voice and def SPB's voice is
not going to sound fresh in thamizh nadu cos 20000 thamizh songs... or even
more... seriously i dont want arr to use anyone who dont pronounce thamizh
properly because it gives a big opportunities for critcs and other MD's fans
to criticize him...

with regards
KArthikeyamurthy.J

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>