Great news indeed. Congrats to Rahman, and of course we do wish him
all the best to win it!

Though, I am a bit surprised at the song selection, cause I would have
expected Roobaroo to be along side Lukha Chupi & Chan Chan.

Given the fact that its Oscars, I would place my bet on Chan Chan out
of these three. Any thoughts?

-Ricky

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "vinodraju2k" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>