Rahman’s                                      wisdom on music
rights
Dec                                      12, 2006
This news is sponsored by www.milesnprice.com
<http://www.milesnprice.com/>

Looks                                              like Rahman is on a
campaign to emphasize                                              that
music rights be granted to the
musicians themselves. If you might
remember, the ace musician walked
out of Shahrukh’s home production
when the producers failed to arrive
at an agreement regarding the music
rights of the movie. Rahman wanted
the rights of the songs and scores
of the movie.

  [A.r.Rahman]
Recently,                                  Rahman has agreed to score
music for the animated                                  movie
‘Hara’, which is produced by
Soundarya â€" Rajini’s younger daughter.
I have obtained rights of my music for Hara. It
is indispensable that every music director gets
hold of the music rights, stated Rahman. I have
been emphasizing this for quite sometime, he added.

Rahman is not happy that Bollywoodies have shown
a deaf ear to his royalty request. Not many in
the Bollywood understand this concept, reiterated
Rahman. I consider these rights over everything
I gain in my life, declared Rahman.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/dec-06-02/12-12-06-rahman.ht\
ml