From: Vikram Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:27:07 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] RDB POLL: VOTE NOW, 10,000+ members.....your vote is our
strength.

Looks like all of a sudden Krrish has found a huge fan following... ..

Lage Raho Munna Bhai

32%

Don

23%

Krrish

23%

Rang De Basanti

20%

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

1%

Fanaa

1%

Omkara

1%

Khosla Ka Ghosla

0%

Pyaar Ke Side Effects

0%

On 12/12/06, Shivakumar V.A. <shivakumar.va@ gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,,

Have finished doing it... still @ 16%... need many more votes to compete with
LRMB which is at 46%.

So please,,, finish ur part and lets see RDB on top of the chart. 10000 Votes
can change the whole story...

Regards.

Shivu..