Hi,

  How will i get the T-shirt pls do let me know plssss

  Thanx
  Vageesh.S.

Tamil Pakkam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Me too , please let me know

  Thanks
  Anand

  On 12/12/06, ranga chary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               hi Charles,
     if u got the info for T shirt please let me also know.....i am trying to
get one these days....but could know whom to contact....

  ARR fan,
  Chary

charles e <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hi,

Nice to hear that you got the T-shirt. Please tell me how to get hold of one.

Thanks,
Charles

Arun Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in> wrote:
    Hey
  I got the ARR Thirt finally

  Thanks a lot..
  bye

---------------------------------
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW

---------------------------------

"WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE, BUT NOT WHAT WE CAN BECOME."
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

urs always,
chary.

V.RANGADHARA CHARY.
M.Tech MME,
SOLID STATE PHASE RESIDENCE:
TRANSFORMATION LAB, B 313,HALL 5,
IIT KANPUR, IIT KANPUR.
INDIA.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India