Mirza!

Stop killing us bro! ;)

Gomzy

On 12/13/06, Mirza G. Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Awesome, would be one of the words to describe the song Shillong,
Shillong... extremely
addictive.. would be another.. if you guys didn't had a chance to read my
regard to this.. please read below..

Rgds,

Mirza.

-----------

Dear Rahmaniacs,

My quest to find the "Shillong Shillong" track has come to an end.

Out of the blue.. Guess, who contacts me.. the Manager of Karen David. He
is sending me a CD full
of Karen David's track including the "Shillong Shillong" track. I might
get the CD by tomorrow
(thats, now... thats while you guys are reading this mail I might be
listening to her forth coming
CD)

According to him Karen David's album will be released in early next year.
The sweetest news of all
is the London version of LOTR includes more songs from ARR. :-)

Now, now.. DO NOT even think of asking me to upload the tracks. But, I
didn't forget you guys. I
requested him for an interview (of course we are going to interview Karen
David). He promised that
he will get Karen David to answer our questions. Please do post your
questions. When you post your
questions, please do mention your name and country. I will collate them
and send it in.

You can read more about her at her blog http://www.myspace. com/karendavid
... and you can listen
to ARR and Karen David's "Carry me home" and "Alive" (from the forthcoming
Aishwarya Rai movie
Provoked).

Rgds,

Mirza G.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and
ease of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

--
Regards