Wow... this is nice to hear.. why can`t you take photograph of that and upload
it?. Please do it.. we will also share your feel konw?

dnshvaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Thanks to Dipak Adhikari, one of
the finest budding singer in Pune, I
got a life-size cutout of Rahmans portrait courtesy Worldspace
prommotion ad ( from PlanetM - Pune ). I have made a special place in
my home for this full-size photo. The quality of the printing is really
good so much so that everyone passing through my house wonders if
Rahman himself standing in there !

And he has a mischivous smile in that photo, which is really the best
part....

Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW