Dear Sri Vijay,

  I Won't Agree With That Article.B'coze A.R.Rahman Is Always Aamir's
Choice.Some Times Director Can Give The Chance To Harriss.And For Me
It's Better ARR Shouldn't Do This Film.ARR Should Keep His Respect.I
Hate People Who Irretate Our Boss.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sri vijay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  YA WHTS HAPPENING...I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS NEWS..I REMEMBER I
READ THIS NEWS FRM INDIAGLITZ..THT..HARRIS GOING SCORE THE MUSIC FOR
THT FILM..DO U GUYZ KNOW WHY..COUZ THE SONGS FRM THE MOVIE
GHAJINI..REALLY IMPRESSED AMIR KHAN..SO AMIR, HE REALLY WANTED HARRIS
TO SCORE THE MUSIC..FOR THE REMAKE OF GHAJINI...GUYZ PLZ DONT THINK
THT I MADE UP THIS STORY..TRUST ME IT WAS REALLY HURT ME AFTER I READ
THIS NEWS...ACTUALLY I ALREADY POST THIS NEWS B4..BUT NO REPLY...DO U
GUYZ HAVE ANY COMMENTS..ABT THIS MATTER..THKZ ...BYE...GURU... MY SOUL

> sunath g kolazhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            U forgot abt LAJJO
folks...Aamir Mani Combo movie AR wil be its MD.Another hopeful
project for 2007

>   On 12/14/06, vinodraju2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Thats
Aamir Khan's home production "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na".