oooppsss..ya man...Stadium Shah Alam is in Selangor rite...lol..mistakenly
typed that its in kl ehehe....anyway thanx for willing to share the cd with all
of us man.

ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Umesh & other Malaysians.
  1st of all Stadium Shah Alam is at Selangor la not KL. hehe....lol.
  anyway 4 ur request on the CD of Rahman anna's show at Malaysia. the
broadcasting of the show has not been approved by Malaysian Gov. at the same
time i heard that MARAS, didnt take any move to convince them. this is a news
from a friend of mine. but some source informs me that, the editors of the show
has distributed some copies for their own use. im trying to get it buddy. if i
got it ill pass it to u all. im from Klang too.

  Kumar
  AR Rahman DJs
  Malaysia

  umesh cat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

guyz...guyz...guyz...dun forget to inform where i can get that cd around
klang...i'm from klang....when i asked the dealers in klang the latest cd of
rahman concert they give me the concert in USA..duhhhh....that was years ago
and i alredi have that cd.me also one of the guyz who is looking for the
concert that was held in kl at stadium shah alam.but still not get yet...so
anyone plz let me knw where i can get it around klang or kl
mehrun shiraz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hye guys.Acctually i went to the concert that was held in kl at stadium  shah
alam.it was the best thing i ever seen in my life.arghhhhhhh if i think
about it now also i'm goosebumps.after 2 months of the concert i starting to
look for the cd but i could'nt get one.but i asked the dealer wats the
problem why the cd is not here yet and he says that the goverment did not
approve to distribute the cd.i don know whether he is telling me the
truth.but its gonna be almost 3 years untill now(the concert held on 20 dis
2003)but still i cannot get it.but i'm still searching for it.if u guys have
the cd/dvd of the concert unity of light held in kl malaysia pleaSEeeeee for
god sake let me know where u guys get it.i'm staying in malaysia at penang
island.if anyone know the dealers in penang thats gonna be great.thank u.

p/s:i just read my newspaper and its says that our bro ARR came to the GIFA
awards.is that true????????he came to receive his award for the best music
director for Rang De  Basanti.i'm so damn happy for that.but i'm shocked that
he came here and i dont know that.i though he wont be here.is it true that
he was here?if anyone can make sure dat pls.

>From: "Balamurugan Ramakrishnan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] Re: oh plz help me... :(........sorry
>Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:47:59 -0000
>
>I'm from kl/seremban....need to know where i can get the original
>concert dvd/vcd for the unity of light concert...held in kl...
>
>thanks bro!
>
>Balamurugan Ramakrishnan
>

>--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, BoB eevan  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
> >
> > Hello Mr Kumar,
> >
> > Im from Malaysia. Can i know where can i get all arr concert
>VCDs?? My location is kl
> >
> > Thanks In Advance
> >
> > Bye
> >
> > ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hei buddy.
> > Its an awesome concert. im sure u can get it. maybe u went 4 a
>wrong dealers. u should try any other dealers. as a Rahman anna's
>fan, all of us here didnt encourage piracy. it is strictly not
>encouraged in this group. A real ARR fan wont support piracy. try to
>get those concerts. Are u a true ARR fan? im sure ull get it.
>becoz "Muyarchi udayar, ighallchi adaivar".
> > if ur from Malaysia i can suggest u some dealers. let me know ur
>location buddy.
> >
> > Kumar
> > AR Rahman DJs
> > Malaysia
>  >

> > mathi muthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi every1,
> >
> > here,i hav a small frendly request.....
> > any1 cud send/post or upload ARR's 'unity of light' live concert
>which was held at chennai...or any other arr d one legend shows..
>2me coz im in eager to download n watch it as if im in collecting
>his shows n concert.b4 this i've tried 2get those shows in video
>shops but in vain...;(
> > so plz help me out ...plz ..plz...
> >
> > "plz frens plz frens
> > en request-ku kai kodunngal
> > plz frens plz frens...
> > i begging u guyz plzzzzzzzz"
> >

> > a fan frm far,
> > mathi
>http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> >

>  >
> > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small
>Business.

> > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call
>rates.

Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
http://match.my.msn.com/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=281206

http://mail.yahoo.com