the movie is set to release in SINGAPORE on the 21ST of this month..

Balamurugan Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
     talk about ignorance...

 i was about town in KL last weekend looking for WATER soundtrack,
 but wasn't able to get it. then, in oneof the more famous audio
 shops around (i'll not mention names here) the owner said "where got
 water? thats not ar rahman's...blah blah blah...", much to my
 chargrin.then i had to take about 1/2 hour to "educate" them on
 arr... sigh....

 the things we all do to get the originals... its worth every bead of
 sweat!

 for those in malaysia, please let me know when you can find the
 original...i'm still looking.

 regards, bala

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sunil Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>