Plz Plz Plz Plz.. someone arrange for 2nd Round of T-Shirt Distributions.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, wiredbeats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If the relevant folks can contact me at +91 98850 30406, i can
manage and conduct T shirt distribution in Hyderabad. Just let me know
what to do and how much to pay..

> I want to get this done at Hyderabad before new year begins..so as
to wear em during new year night

> Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free
> I Home I Blog I Mixes
>
> Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters
little whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He
belongs equally to us all.

Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php