Don't scold me.ur statement is some what true.as far as a music director is
concerned, he must have enormous amount of knowledge about both the carnatic &
also WM. Partially all ur friend's statements are wrong, because i'm sure of
that ARR has many talents. His oppurtunities are waiting for him. Tell them
about the Future symphony project(I think it's conference of birds) of ARR
which is on the releasing path. I obviously not accepting the statement that IR
is agenius &ARR is not at all a musiian but a good composer. He is in a quest
good music throughout his life & it is coming out in his every composition. For
e.g take JODI-THEME,JEANS-THEME MUSIC & NISARISA, PADAYAPPA-THEME,
AIRTEL,BOMBAY-THEME etc., there are lot of compositions. tell them about this.
ARR's melodies are based upon raagas and also the theme of the subject and
surely it would fulfill the requirements of the song & even more of that . u
all can know abt this. the reviews abt 'ROJA' was mainly abt ARR. His
  beutiful was revealed by that film. Many said "A genius found another
Genius". Of course he'll give equal importance to the music and also to the
vocal strength of the voice in his every song.u can take Duet as an e.g. In the
theme music itself the total feel of the film is queried.
 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
  • [arr] about ARR karthick gopalasubramanian