Ya i was there tooo..Its an awsome track and im sure it wil move the whole
world!
Waiting 2 see the visuals of the same

On 12/24/06, wiredbeats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Folks who were present in Rahman live in Oct 05 Bangalore have already
heard Pray for me brother. I have! I was there.

Unless the version has changed, its a track sung by Rahman himself in
english and there is a rap by Blaazee. It feels very international..

It was beautiful and i really can't wait lay my hands on the track

*Wiredbeats.com <http://www.wiredbeats.com/> - Download Attitude for free*

*Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters little
whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He belongs equally
to us all.*
**
**

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php