After the success of Chellamae, there was a news in the Tamil Newspapers, that
the director Gandhikrishna will be resuming his first movie - Engineer, with
Surya as the Hero and ARR as the MD.

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  after
the success of chellamae? in what context do you mean that? ARR is in noway
associated with it