hai friends,

 Plz note the final print of ARR T shirt.Due to heavy
advance payment for multi colour photo imprint , i
have decided to go for word print. The total weight of
T shirt is 250 grms/ pc. All black in colour round
neck, size as per request . Iam going to make advance
payment for suplier today. I had informed those who
have confirmed with me with full details and agreed
for advance payment can receive T shirt from
05/01/2007 on wards.

The ac num money has to be tarnsfered is,

FIROSE.A
026201506559 ( ICICI Bank )
before you credit you have to inform me
You can note down my num 09947488829