there is a video on making of bombay dreams ( I found it from here itself )
where arr says he doesn't write all music of the songs before passing it to the
musicians and instrumentalist rather he calls all the musicians and compose the
song right there..kind of spontaneous.  and he also mentions that this way of
composing is more fun.

so, probably the provoked video was just for the sake of video. :)

arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Just
wondering..
 Does ARR really fill the sheet music for each instrument for each song
 as shown in the provoked video OR is it done just for the sake of Video?
 I mean sometimes ARR uses too many instruments in tracks and I just
 cdnt imagine a person sitting and filling these 2 cleffs for all of
 them.
 He must have filled for WOHE and may be for BOSE ..but others??
 Raghu

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, gugan mitha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6451303424366463701&q=ar+rahman

 >   this is the link, if possible can any1 know where can i download
 this movies song ASAP 10x in advance

 > ---------------------------------
 >  Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new
 Yahoo! Mail.

"If a music artist wants to blossom into a full-pledged person, it's not enough
if he knows only classical music; nor is it enough if he's well-versed only in
ragas and techniques. Instead, he should be a knowledgeable person interested
in life and philosophy. In his personal life there should be, at least in some
corner of his heart, a tinge of lingering sorrow."
- AR Rahman

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php