Hi Krishna, Abhi & all ARR fans,

I agree with both of u. Like Krishna, even I try desperately to make
my colleagues listen to ARR music. But I don't beg them to listen to
his songs. I make them observe the intricate orchestration that ARR
always uses. I make them observe the variety of sounds that ARR uses
in his music. I try to help them understand that while other MDs'
follow a trend , ARR sets a trend for others to follow.

I don't care what the world thinks about his music. I don't care if
he composes more Tamil or Hindi songs.  In fact I can't understand
Tamil, but like anyone of u guys I await eagerly for his new
releases no matter what the language, as ARR himself says "MUSIC HAS
NO BARRIERS".

Krishna u are right when u say that an original tune takes time to
evolve, but why do u want ARR to compose like he did when he was
trying to establish himself. By composing like he did before how
could u overlook the fact that ARR will not be able to deliver those
innovative flute, or the innovative music betweeen songs. By doing
so he is going to be like any other ordinary MDs. He is never going
to be the same ARR we love to hear. He will not be able to deliver
those new surprises we long to hear.

I think ARR has evolved as a MD. His music delivers new sounds with
every song. Why are we feeling so threatened when many of his songs
go unnoticed. I don't care if others like it or not we will always
listen to ARR's music . We must just pity the people who r missing
out on his valuable songs.

And please please don't write any letters to ARR asking him to
change his style of music. I love his music & the surprises his
music offers with every album.

Lets be proud of ARR & enjoy the NEW YEAR. Three songs composed by
ARR have been nominated for the OSCARS. This is reason enough to
celebrate. Lets party!!!

-Sunil

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi frens. (Srinivasa & Abilash)
>   thx 4 ur reply. i hope that krishna had noticed our meaning.
Krishna, dont ever think that all of us combined to condemn u. thats
the true nanba.

>   Srinivasa, the phrase that ur unknown fren said bout ARR was
very nice. im sure buddy Shivaji is goin to rock the tamil industry.
the total crew are so confident on it. im hoping for a grand audio
release.

>   aboout the remixes. the other MDs are making the remixes jz like
a DJ. they jz add some layers on the original track. it will be nice
to hear, but there is no quality & creativity at all.

>   Kumar
>   AR Rahman DJs
>   Malaysia
>

> V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Hi,
>
> Kumar's words are right.
>
> Whether, an ARR track b'comes a hit or flap, we can notice a fresh
instrumentation in it. The flap may be coz of the director, who is
responsible for making a song to be hit, in terms of choreography,
location,.... As Kumar said, the Thazhuvudhu Nazhuvudhu song is very
good, a different track from our Boss's other songs. Even Maza Maza
has the same feeling. The only reason, our Boss's music is getting a
very light fade, coz he is not composing for more Tamil movies.
Once, our Boss, is the only MD to give pure Western and fusion in
Tamil Films. Now, the trend has changed. Many new guys evolve as
MDs, including Yuvan, and give Westernized touch (according to their
thinking - they give. But actually - they are still trying) to Tamil
Music. But, our Boss is sturdy in his path. He is the only MD who
gives quality and innovative music. No one can make fusion music
other than our Boss. In Remix side, all other MDs are simply lifting
or remixing the tracks. Just compare En aasai
>  Mythili, Aasai Nooru Vagai, ..... with the only one remix from
our Boss - Thottaal Poo Malarum. This single track will beat all
other remix tracks in the Tamil music. Can they give an old song, a
very new feel, without changing the song's beauty? Instead, the
guys, just add techno kinda music, with the same old song playing
behind or the same song sung by an artist. This remix can be done by
anyone who is having a music software. Our Boss is always the King.

> Also, I met a guy two days back. He is not known to me before. But
while talking with him, I showed him a different pic of our Boss in
my mobile and asked him to identify. He starred at the photo for few
seconds and replied me " IVARAI THERIYALAINA INDHA ULAGATHULA
UYIRODA IRUNDHU PRAYOJANAM ILLAI ! IVARDHAAN NAMMA THALAIVAR AR
RAHMAN ! ". I was very much excited to hear this from him. Will any
other MD, get such recognition ? Then, why are you worrying, Krishna.

> Waiting for Sivaji Audio.
> ARR always rocks. Long Live ARR.
>
> Regards,
> V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN
>

> abhilash ayyappan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hi,
>
>   I support ur comments kumar...wat ever u told is absolutely
right...

>   Abhilash

somethin 4 u. Music is NOT FOR COMMERCIAL. Im sure Rahman anna also
thinks like that. dont consider that music is oni for make money and
get fame. its more than that. now Rahman anna is doin that.

>   HJ came from Rahman wat. sure he must have the spirit to prove
something. thats why he is copying. the used music or loops can make
the audience feel attracted. coz its familier with them. while a new
music took time to melt the ears of a NORMAL listener (most of the
ppl are normal listeners). this is because its still a new thing to
their ears. HJ is doin the copying method to attract audience, as
well as the other MD's. But Rahman's music is total new piece in
each and every album. high creativity and knowledge are required to
do this. im sure Rahman anna have a lot it, which is Zero for other
MDs.

>   This comments is for ur "where is- where is" points (the missing
parts in Rahmans music). Do u know the proverb "kundu cattiliye
kuthurai otte kudathu", its oso mentioned in the song "Romeo attam
potta". Rahman anna neva uses the same things again & again. coz he
is not a Ordinary MD. as a Rahman anna's fan u should be willing to
accept something new i his new albums. Rahman anna's music is not a
recyling centre. but i think he should focus on "Theme musics" all
of us knows that, he is the king in theme musics.

>   This is about "thazhuvude nazhuvude" and "mazha mazha". Do u
know bout the film industry or not? those songs are the requirements
of the directors or the producer. Rahman anna have to do it. he has
no choice on it. anyway stop saying that "idiotic". better mind ur
words buddy. if u have a look at "maja maja". the is some sort of
new musics there. there is some native african loops (a very
little). im sure u wont hear it in any other MD's album. listen to
the percussion that has been used. In "thazhuvude Nazhuvude" Rahman
anna brings difference in the vocal of SPB. it was not a normal SPB
vocal. it was a sexy + passionate + strict voice. hear it buddy!!! i
know that, these songs are unnecessary song for Rahman anna, he have
to do it. because of the demand. however Rahman anna still shows his
masterpiece in those kind of songs. im sad coz u cant notice it.

>   Why r u forcing ur frens? OMG dont beg to them to hear to Rahman
anna's songs. ur humiliating him. another proverb for this
situation "Kalhuthey ke teriyuma Karpoora vaasam". its like that.
they cant understand the music of Rahman anna. if they r not
interested in Rahman anna's songs, its fine. let them listen to
others, its their wish. But plz stop begging to them. its
irritating. at the same time dont let them talk bad on Rahman anna.
a true fan wont let that happens.

>   the only one thing i agree with ur mail is....Rahman anna should
focus a little more in Tamil.

>   Finally, i would like to suggest you to become a WISE Rahman fan
rather than a MAD....LOL. think wiser buddy. Dont ever try to post
it to Rahman anna. he will disappointed with ur mail as well as this
group. Dont even dream about it.

>   who ever read this mail. i need ur comments. do u agree with me
or our friend Krishna here? post ur comments buddy. Krishna! im
waitin 4 u reply.

> Kumar
>   AR Rahman DJs
>   Malaysia
>

>   krishna prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in> wrote:
>         hi frds,
>
>   i agree TOTALLY with Haja Nawaz.....
>

>   HJ is stealing the limelight with his mediocre tunes.
>   Even me as a neutral listener would go in for HJ........ and say
that it is more hummable than arr's. i say this with a heavy heart.

>   Reason...
>
>   hj synchronisation is repetitive.He has to prove a point to the
audience that he is innovative though he really fails on more than
one occassion.

>   Even ARR wanted to prove a point in his beginning that he is the
king by giving pin point precision in orchestration. oh wat a lovely
song "Romeo attam potta" was.Or for that matter any song before he
entered the useless hindi film industry.

>   I personally feel that ARR thinks that he should use all his
precision and wonderful lovely innovations only in the hindi and
hollywood productions.
>   now there is no distinction to be reached in tamil as he feels
that he has done his bit.

>   But in the process he has lost many fans who were simply
listening to his songs only for its innovative musical arrangements
and fantastic orchestration   which arr is giving very lesss
attention to in tamil

>   this is where hj the copycat scores.....
>
>   he is simply toeing the line that arr took to reach
stardom..... .but not in other innovative areas of a song.he can
never compose song like "innisai" or "theekuruvia from kks" which
needs indepth knowledge of carnatic music.

>   the missing factor:
>
>   --where is the innovative flute pieces that used to adorn many
of arr's tracks...

>   --where is the innovative musical pieces in a songs interval
that was arr's forte and that was the deciding factor in a songs
popularity..

>   --where is the pinpoint precision and sync in orchestration that
is usually assc with arr in tamil industry.

>   if some of the true fans simply say that arr is vintage stuff
and takes time to sink in true 100% true but how do u explain a song
like "thazhuvude nazhuvude" or an idiotic "maja maja" which in my
view is "the worst arr song ever".

>   so if these songs were for commerial purposes than iam sorry
folks they did nothing but dent arr's credibility. ..
>   Then why not arr go in for 100% commercial aspects as he did in
his earlier days like love birds,mr.romio, may madham,thiruda
thiruda,alaipayuthe ............ ......... ......... ......... ......
. and so may vintage stuffs.

>   This is cry from a true fan who has been battling and forcing my
friends at office to listen to an arr tune.arr has simply disappered
from their radar.

>   I hav tried explaining them a million or even a TRILLION times
that a very ORIGINAL tune takes time to evolve and arr is the only
original md in the whole universe.But all this is immaterial to them.

>   Even am planning to write a letter personally to arr in this
issue.

>   THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED RIGHT NOW.
>
>   i need arr to concentrate more on tamil and take only take up
innovative projects in hindi. arr please forget subash ghai and
other mediocre dir's they are a waste of ur precious time.

>   I NEED U BACK WITH THE SAME VIGOUR AS U USED TO WORK WHEN U WERE
TRYING TO ESTABLISH URSELF IN TAMIL.

>   GIVE EVERY SONG OF UR'S A REAL A REAL WACK IF ITS a BEAT SONG.
>   GIVE US BEAUTIFUL FLUTE,SAX INTERLUDES IN EVERY ROMANTIC SONGS
LIKE "MARGAZHI POOVE","MUNBE VAA"

Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php