hey der waitin 2 hear more of his unmixes esp those in tamil n those thay he
sang him self n  mayb u cld have the music pieces alone too without the
voices....

just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  hey how
did ya do it man? wat programme did ya use?

Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                             Thanks a lot man....
wonderful!

wiredbeats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,
  This year is yet another new year with  yet another set of resolutions to be
broken. However, my resolution (if you will) is to never compromise quality at
work which pays me and to cultivate my interest on sound production. I don't
mix tracks for a living you see!
  This year i kick start with a new series called 'Unmix' . Unmix is what i
call a stripped down version of song for a newer,fresher feel. I have mastered
two great tracks of AR Rahman from two great films. These tracks are not
remixes, rather they are unmixes. As in instruments digitally removed with
voice retained for that soothing sound for your mind. Consider the following.

   Yeh  Tara, Wo Tara – Unplugged – This national award winning  track retains
its brilliance in the way the song has been sung by  Udit Narayan. Rahman's
careful composition has added that extra feel  to the track. My  unplugged
version has no drums and beats. Just the  voice of Udit Narayan and the string
harmony of Rahman. It is  brilliant and you might not want to miss this for
that calm evening  mood. Listen to this version and you will know why it was
honored  with a National  Award.

   Tu  Bin Bataye – Unplugged -  A fantastic ballad from Rahman  factory, this
track is even better when heard with the accompanying  strings less the beats.
It gives a good live concert feel and also  sinks into your mind as a pleasing
sound only to be replayed. I am  so happy i could pull this off  !!

  Find the tracks in the 'unmix' section in download mixes category at
www.wiredbeats.com . ( Make sure you are logged in)
  Normally, i don't compel folks to download my versions, but these are a must
download. Remember, these are not remixes. Just another (softer) versions.
  I will add few more tracks over this  month, so watch out.
As always, these are just my tribute Rahman and nothing else

  Have a safe and a great 2007
  regards
  WiredBeats

Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free
  I Home I Blog I Mixes

  Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It  matters little
whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He belongs equally to
us all.

 Send free SMS to  your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

  http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com