My god  , its dam n good .............

Anand

On 12/30/06, ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   hi Frens.
this drawing has been done by one of my fren in friendster. she is a desi,
stayin at US. she got a lot of pics, all of them r drawings. so
i've requested her, to draw a pic of Rahman anna. the next day after my
request, she sent it to me. dunno wether she draw it that fast or it was a
collection of her. After saw this awesome drawing, i would like to share it
with u all here. its a nice drawing. im amazed with all of her collections.
all of them looks real. have a look at this pic buddy. then send ur comments
bout it. thx a lot to Chintz (the person who draw it). i will never ever
4get her.

Kumar
AR Rahman DJs
Malaysia