The Tall guy with black tshirt n spex is me! The short guy with a cap is Rakesh
n the other 2 r friends. We wer lucky enuff 2 witness magic that dayat the
rehersals!! The best New Year Gift ever! BTW..Chinmayee spoke a lot with
us...also gave us info on Mayya mayya...she's sung most of the parts..."Seene
se ye mere uthta hai dhuan" & "ek chand ki kashti"..she obliged us by singing
those lines!!! Also Srinivas & Sujatha return in Tamil ver of Ay hairatein.
Naresh Iyer told us that 1 song of Akbar Jodha was complete n is sung by a
singer, Javed Ali(Kajrare fame). Naresh also added that AR's just waitin 4 Guru
2 release so that he can start work on other projects. Finally AR obliged us 4
a quick pose!!! Thanx Gops n Vij...God bless u!!!
Swaps

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 --- Shwetha Signs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > thanks for snaps. if i m right the guy in 3rd photo in yellow tops & spex
 > standing left
 > extreme, he appeared in airtel advt with arr ?? with whom arr asks him to
 > listen to mouth
 > organ ? the resemblence ?

 That is Mr. Deepak Gattani, head of Rapport Global Events, ARR's event
managers.

 & who is that tall guy in black tops & spex posing in few photos