Status update as of 2100 hrs IST on 5th Jan, 2007.

I am delighted to announce that the total funds collected have now
touched Rs. 156568

(All USD contributions converted to INR @ Rs. 44.20 and all EUR @ 57.9)

Name Amount in Rs.

Phani Kalyan    501
Bharath Venkatesan      4420
Sunil VG and Lakshmi Nair       30000
Raghavendra Angara      1105
Balaji Prasad   1000
Krishna Kanth   5790
Rakesh Gowda    1111
Sriram S.       1001
Anand Bharathan 4420
Gomtesh and Kangan Upadhye      1000
Triply Sridhar Rao      8840
Sridhar Raman   500
Roshan Ravi     1400
Shivakumar VA   1000
Varun Nair      500
Swapnil Mistry  1111
Suresh K.       500
Krishnan Raghavan       500
Shahnavas G     500
Prasanna Venkatesh      700
Vasanth TT      600
Dipak Ravishankar       1001
Gopal Anandan   601
Sirish Pavel    1000
Raghu BP        1001
Ganesh Govin    5001
Satish Gopalan  500

The following amounts (in INR) were contributed with an anonymity request

4420
5000
2210
1001
2500
1001
10000
2000
1001
10000
500
500
6630
10033
2250
9999
5000
4420
500
2000

The following people (not in any order of correlation to the above
sums) made the above contributions. In the interests of transparency,
I have to disclose names. However, anonymity with respect to the
quantum of your contribution has been honoured.

Gajenthar PT
Anees M
Ramesh Raghupathy
Vikram Kumar
Srinath Lalgudi
Gopal Srinivasan
Vaidyanathan R
Jayaram Mohanraam
Vinod Raju
Radhakrishnan S
Ganpy Nataraj
Kalimuthu V
Vijay Iyer
Prashanna Rao
Prabhu Krishnamurthy
Anil and Raji Nair
Ameesha P.
Shahul Hameed
Ravi S Dev
Wasim

Further, the following people have expressed their intention to contribute

Prakash Nadaraja
Balaji Rajagopal
Karthik Venkataraman
Durba Bhattacharjee
Aditya Nataraja
Sanket Joshi

ICICI Bank's online transfer facility seems to have been down all day
which has caused some misery to a few people in getting their
contributions across.

Please let me know asap if any one thinks there is a discrepancy anywhere.

I intend to stop accepting contributions at 1000 IST on 6th January
2007. I hope there are some more pleasant surprises between now and then.

Let us aim for 200000 Rs. Keep the contributions coming.

Gopal.