Happy Birthday!!
Like always, words fail me to express what A R Rahman and his music means to
all of us. So its just better to state the obvious: We love you and shall
always do so.

tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  I totally
spelled happy birthday wrong in the message, but oh well, you
 guys got the idea. hahaha

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "tanyaagha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > There s nothing more that can make me happier than Rahman reading
 this
 > message. Haooy Birthday sir. You have changed my life. I would try to
 > explain, but many times I try to express myself, I feel a loss of
 words.
 > I believe its January 6th in India. It's only January 5th here in
 > California, but none the less, it's a joyous day. So. happy birthday!

'You are what your deepest desire is. As you desire, so is your intention. As
your intention, so is your will. As is your will so is your deed. As is your
deed, so is your destiny.'      ----The Upanishads