Dear All,

  Usually its Gopal reporting when I travel or attend a r r related events but
this time I'm going to take the liberty of going ahead and letting you in on
this exclusive for the group yet again.

  Gopal was in Madras yesterday to meet and greet a r r on his bday and hand
over the cheque for the a r r foundation. Just to let you know that a r r was
obviously happy with the initiative that we've taken and shared that with the
rest of the crowd (which included some of the biggest names in the Madras film
industry). He also showed the website to those present there and read the
messages that were posted for him.

  Ofcourse goes without saying that Gopal also attended the lunch daavat with a
host of other VIPs and returned back to Bangalore early this morning.

  Thanks Gopal for representing us !

  Cheers
  Vijay