Gops, atleast you had the strength to take all those in... if it was me
attending his birthday..
guess what... I would have forgotten the cheque in excitement... :-) Thats how
stupid I was when I
got his signature on the Bombay Dreams CD Cover (sleeve) than the CD itself. Oh
and
congratulations on that tremendous effort of collections...